We support and celebrate. We guide and learn. Most importantly, we connect.
The Residence at Timber Pines offers many volunteer opportunities. There are many benefits to volunteering but here are some reasons our volunteers have told us they do so:
- Gain confidence.Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference.Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
- Meet people.Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community.Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Learn new skills.Volunteering can help you learn new skills and gain experience which can be used in building your resume.
- Achieve a personal best.Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
- Have fun!Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.
Ways you can volunteer: